CPD Training Course Curriculum
We have produced a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) course curriculum for adult educators.
The emphasis of the course is to:
- provide support to adults completing the Virtual Spitfire outcomes matrix and develop key competences;
- be able to support adults learners and address their specific needs;
- support them to utilise the VR in learning environments with adults;
- explore ways of motivating adult learners to engage in key competences by utilising local knowledge, interest and engagement in post-industrial landscapes of their own community;
- learn the basics of VR and be comfortable working with the new VR resources and Environments.
The course is structured according to the ECVET framework, with a modular blended format, comprising 25 hours of face-to-face training and 50 hours of self-directed online learning through the project platform.